Thank you for your recent purchase at centervillewesternstores.com. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to help you with a return or an exchange of your item(s). If you are local to our store location you may also return it to Centerville Western Stores at 1500 Lum Road, Centralia, WA. Our store associates will be happy to assist you and help you find exactly what you are looking for.
1) Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all it's original tags attached. To ensure that your boots don't show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only in carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly.
2) Items must be returned within 60 days of the date received along with a receipt or proof of purchase.
3) Customer is responsible for return shipping on all item(s) returned unless defective or we made a mistake.
4) Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
5) When returning boots make sure they are returned in the original box.
6) Please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed. As soon as your return item is received & processed you will receive an email confirmation. Your refund will be processed to your original method of payment.
7) If you purchased online and want to return it to our store, you may do so for a refund, exchange or a store credit if within 60 days of your purchase.
8) Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return your product for refund or exchange please ~ Mail or UPS your item(s) to: Centerville Western Store, Attn: Returns Dept., 1500 Lum Road, Centralia, WA 98531. Please enclose a copy of your packing slip and a short note as to whether you want a refund or to exchange your item. If you have any questions or concerns about your return you can also contact customer service at 1-877-330-2081 Ext. 2 or email: email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item(s). If your item is defective when you receive it we will issue you a return label to return the item to us.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or return your item to: 1500 Lum Road, Centralia, WA 98531 with a detailed note enclosed.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift card for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will issue you a gift card for the original amount of the purchase.
Gift Cards purchases are non-returnable