Before the turn of the 19th century, the Navajo switched from making traditional Native American blankets to weaving brilliantly colored tapestries with geometric shapes and bold color. These creations are now known as the Eye Dazzler rug.
- “The Eye Dazzler” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Sarah C. Geis
- Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and independent artists
- Showcases a prancing pony with geometic native american details crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 6.5-inch height (16.51 cm)